Artist » Resume
Born: March 22, 1927, Chicago, IL.
- University of Illinois 1944-50 (BFA 1948, MFA 1950)
- Roosevelt University 1950-52
- University of Illinois (assistantship) 1948-50
- US Army (Engineering Drawing) 1952-54
- Chicago High Schools 1954-55
- Northeastern Illinois University 1955-87 (Professor Emeritus)
- Horwich JCC
- Evanston Art Center
- Included among the `New Talents, USA, in Art In America, 1956
- Founding President, `Exhibit A', Cooperative Art Gallery, 1957-59
- Conducted student art tour of France and England, 1973
- Represented in ‘Hello Dali’, a musical revue presented at Victory Gardens Theater, 2000
- Lecturer, Panelist, Juror, etc.
Represented by the Byron Roche Gallery